6 shots

Armed and ready went out side he left his baseball cap started the engine and drove off with the shotgun strappedIn the back of the man's car is where the smoke bombs at He doesn't have the time nor the patience so don't make him snapso lift ya hands in the air but don't  make them clap becauseany sudden move you'll be gone in a splat he'll flip you over hand cuff you with 6 shots in ya backand say u had a weapon but all u had was a snackRata tat tat tat keys closing the cell they'd love to see a brother rot in jail But Don't give em what they want I I GOT MONEY FOR BAILAND A BIBLE FOR SALE JUST IN CASE ALL HELL BREAK LOOSEDON’T FIGHT WITH YA TOUNGE AND DISSAPEAR WITH THE DEUCEWE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP THAT’S WHY IM BACK IN THIS  BOOTHTO EXPOSE THE LIES AND THE TRUTHIM ONLY ONE OF THE YOUTH WHOS OUT HERE TO SURVIVEI WAKE UP EVERY MORNING  AND THANK GOD IM ALIVECAUSE I SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOWLOOKIN DOWN LIKE WOWUP THERE CHILLIN WITH TRAYVON SCOTT GRANT  AND MIKE BROWN  I CANT TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ITS WRITTEN ON PAPERA racial profiled BLACK Man WITH A TAPER. AMERIKKA!