The Airman's Sister

Out of 17 years
Eight and a half weeks is has been our longest absence
the only thing I’ve even been constantly punctual at is being your sister.
I’ve had perfect attendance.
You being only three years and 7 months apart I never imagined us being forced by the reciprocals of bad intentions to the perpendicular life of two different futures.
It’s like the ripping of the space-time continuum.
Breaking the natural rules of our universe time stands still on the tip of anxious hairs.
Yet the results in a world that sits equally upon our shoulders is not why this has happened.
I can give you a series of reasons it is the backwards country in which we stand.
All hearts covered and Brains blocked by every citizen.
How dare they strip you of the rights they make you fight for.
What is our government if not based on individuality, die for a country that has tried so hard to conform you into a communist citizen brother.
But I know your only blindly fighting because you’ve always been a vigilante and now you take off that mask that has always protected me and now protect the world.
I am proud of you,
you have become a man so easily like omnipresent sound of dragging feet in the winter snow,
but you haven’t grown cold.
Honestly I'm glad you’re not beautiful enough to sparkle in the sun but still down to earth enough to call me ugly still.
You are yes a man, but my brother first.
I went to your Graduation ceremony where they were selling t-shirts
they said My brother, my airman, my hero
yet sentimental to those siblings who proudly purchased the shirt and tied them around their necks like capes as if to be their airman’s sidekick
but complete and utter bullshit to me because you’ve been my hero before I knew how to correctly pronounce your name
nevertheless the word airman.
Sky searing and head in the clouds,
someday you will be an astronaut because clouds are no where near your potential,
your a person of asteroid 134340 vision
formerly known as the 9th farthest planet form the sun.
I see you going nowhere but the farthest even if that means our ultimate expulsion,
and sacred tears falling like bitten planes leaking essential fuel and swirling into asphalt dying as a terrorist for humanity.
I will still be your co-pilot.
No matter the future distance and present turmoil I will simply remember you.
You, You as my everything when you are nothing.
Although I now know the word love in Nietzsche’s eyes would be one of the biggest conceptual lies, truth is I love you Bryan.