All I Need

All I need is world peace realizing people are fighting but dont know the worth

everybody is the same but then it's digging in to the earth. knowing that we only

have one planet but people are taking things for granite, take someones life for a dollar

bill and say im struggling to survive why can't we get together and thrive. All I need

is World peace religion is precious but they are fighting for illogical reasons it's

the ones who put fear into other's eyes that are commiting the treason. The earth is

crumbling and so as society can we ever learn to live the right way; the life of sobriety.

Being a global citizen is what the world is about you have to have your brother's and

sister's back when they are not being treated the right way staying on top of your

game so that the clouds don't turn gray. All I need is world peace being optimistic is

all that matters you can take in reality but learn that sometimes it makes your dreams

shatter world peace one day will be prevalent get violence out the picture; Violence is

irrelevant.

cgchris3

World peace is the answer no matter how hard life is

we can all come together and make sure that the world is

one!