America United or America Divided?

America United or America Divided?Used to be all together but now we are just fighting.Instead of helping one another out we are full of doubt.We need to stand together as one for the people who fight to keep our freedom.They don’t fight for us to be divided.They fight for us to be united. America is a place where we can be who we want to be,But lately, it seems like everyone is full of greed.Instead of finding the positive in our new President,We are turning our backs and trying to rebel. All this protesting is making a scene, When we should give him a chance to show who he can be.It's time to learn to find the positive and unit and conquer for rights we were given.If we keep complaining who knows where we will be when we face the ending.American is great and it needs to be noted. No more being ungrateful and keeping things unnoticed.Let's show that this is America and we are gratefully free and determinedly brave.Take a stand and understand the words that you speak,When you sing the star- spangled banner and talk about our liberty.Let's go back to helping each other and be grateful for all we have because in an instance it could be known as all we had.