And to the World, She Wished

"She wished to be happy, and fell asleep with an entire sky above her." I just need a break. There's so many people that just don't understand and that don't even try to. I just wanna go back to what it use to be. It is far easier to be controlled when you have forgotten. And people have forgotten what life is all about. We have fallen in the arms of amnesia. Numbly searching for ourselves on the floor of untouched pages. Born in this world, my soul was set in the middle of an earthquake, trembling, aching to be touched by the divinity of the Earth, aching to be filled with the power of positivity and peace. But here I am, in a world that beats each other up, a world that has yet to learn to love and make peace, a world which is unconscious in its decisions, a world where we are controlled by others, where we don't get to make our own decisions. A world.  A world where our problems don't really matter, because looking at you and me; we live in this galaxy, and a piece of lively rock we call home. We should learn to love and live and not let our problems define us, and not get angry and learn to do as you please, because one "wrong mistake" is no mistake at all, just a happy accident. So learn to spread positivity, because you're problems mean nothing at all, learn to climb the mountains and conquer your life and the relationships you've built from the negative.