To Be a Animator

To Be a Animator-I have to focus on the body to the movtion of the wind from the sky to birds to a woman like me.

To Be a Animator- I have to be the creator of my own world and never give up being a creator, I have to play "god" in my own world, if I don't, I won't be able get the recongize I need.

To Be a Animator-I need to learn not only my art and skills, but  the music to my mind and soul,other animators i know from site to site, be original , make my own shows, and defintily know the  world I've created from time to time.

To Be a Animator- I need to be open, so open,let the world see what i do, even if it's crazy and embrassing, somebody will love it, somebody will hate it, but I have to open my mind for my own good.

To Be a Animator- I need to be diverse with my art and skills, be a very skillful artist to get the fame and support it I need.

To Be a Animator- i need inspiration from things i love such as video games to Deviantart, and Normal people to SuperStars. I need to use it all to one thing: my creation.

To Be a Animator- Make the world smile, Make the world laugh, Make the world cry, that what i do, in this postion of being the creator of a world that will soon be shown once...i Be a Animator.