Because I love you Kayla

Tue, 11/07/2017 - 21:23 -- Biancah

Because I love you

I think about you 24/7 without a single bad thought about you in my mind.

Although times can be tough among us to, we always manage to come back together in the end.

Because I love you

I would do anything just to see that smile that warms me up everyday.

Not a day goes by that I regret ever meeting you because if I never met you, then I wouldn’t be filling this type of happiness you have brought to me.

Because I love you

I give you back massages when you are feeling sad and stressed out about school.

Then after that, I smuggle you with kisses so you can forget about all the pain you are feeling.

Because I love you

Everywhere I go I get you something because I know that will make you happy even if it’s a silly thing like a rock.

And If I forget, I will write you endless amounts of letters about how much I love you to make up for it

Because I love you

I daydream of days where you and I would go to the beach, on adventures, or to outdoor movies in my future jeep.

Because I love you

I often can’t help myself from looking at you everytime you walk away and go to your next class.

Because I love you

I write letters to you so when you are done with practice you have something to look forward to.

The things I do for you is because I love you and that I think about you all the time.

If I never would’ve have loved you

I would be in so much pain.

I would be messed up.

I would be destroyed.

I would be abused.