Because you love me

Because you love me, you will be trustworthy and I will be the same Don't kiss my neck, whispering how much you love me if you are texting her when I'm gone I am not to be treated as though I am a piece in your chess game I am more than pawn Because you love me, you will respect my body and my choices pertaining to it Don't force yourself upon me and expect me to play I am not a doll who can controlled and forced to submit I am more than an “easy lay” Because you love me, you will not hurt me when you are mad Don't come home angry and take it out on me  I am not to be kicked, slapped, or pushed even after the bad day you had I am more than the punching bag you see Because you love me, you will love my folks My parents are why I am here so if you love me you will love them  They are not be called a bunch of old blokes They are more the clingy people you condemn Because you love me, you will follow all these rules  Because I love you, I promise I will do the same These are a few things I ask of you to not duel  I promise if you can do this, I would love to take your last name