been with so many people

Tue, 03/21/2017 - 02:38 -- Gift

I have been with so many people
I have been with so many people
I have been with so many people in my life Yet I felt all alone, been with so many people Yet I will point out no mark about them all in me. Been with so many people I guess all came to pass with nothing but making surely to rob me something precious and special
Been with so many people but never closure, love and peace around them all. Been with them all yet Discouragement fear and sorrow was part of the journey, been so many people in my life but I found you intereting and more corcerned about giving than receiving been with so many people yet its only who rivived my spirit been with so many yet its only who salvage my dying soul and inpired me to aspire. I have been with so many yet care kindness peace love and joy were a dreams of an old man. Never though I could find myself but through you all is well, you became an inner voice a beuaty that can never be expressed in words of man. A freind but a love a shaperd yes father been so many people yet found the best is in you, you are a gift a treasure that can never be purchase. Been with so many people. Yet I was to shy to say I love you. I Love you Daddy.