Beyond A Cinderella

There is a time and place to be a princess, be be lady-like and to influence others with your charm, but there will never be a limit to hide your true colors and show that beyond that fluffy dress and make up there is an independent woman, a woman full of stength and courage, a woman who not only understands the role forced unpon her, but what that role can do for so many before her.

For so long this woman faced trials and tribulations, and no one ever thought that such a person would become who she is today, because of the underestimations hovering over her head she chose to make herself capabale for the crown. She chose to fight with wisdom, and intelligence to acheive a life she deserved. a life full of peace serenity.

No more timid posture when walking into an audience, no more degrading thoughts when looking in the mirror. Confidence overflows within when taking those few steps into a royal socitey, ruling over a common life. Confidence in humanity, in achievments, and most of all in love. The world will never be perfect, but it can be alright enough to smile. Not only because of a cinderella; for beyond a cinderella is a beautiful you.