Black Soldiers

They don't tell us about the black soldiers. Sitting in history class you would've thought we had none of'em. Whipped, chaine, and beat man I tell ya. Rumors went around that this is what would happen if they got to sell us. Groomed a country not even their motherland, for a pure images man who whip was our "discipline". Forever more they knew freedom, they new freedom. Say that niggers where ignorant but they knew freedom. Back then freedom was a dream that came after the following of a star. Oh but how meaningful was that norhern star. That dream would only come after walking barefooted night by night through trees and leaves. Black soldiers became on the rise and freedom shook thinks. But doesnt mean the white man would give us any and everything. Nothing happen without action.. Including all the walks before Harriet. Dr. Kingwas not only the man who smoke of dreams but a man who set his his foot on a platfor to help others climb above things. For he who have walked and seen pain knows that at the end of the struggle there will be no pain. Let me not be afraid to walk with my head high in any situation good or bad, because I've got the blood of Black soldiers in me that makes be remember that I have the right to a good path.

ashleytrevette_

I would just like to say that I believe in my history and I believe is not just their story it's mine. Thanks for the oppurtunity.