Choose

11790

And its things like that which make me question: Why is it so soon and I’m already questioning. My gut is already right, I’m a Sagittarius. If you can’t be faithful which includes the way you talk to other females then what’s the point of being in a relationship. You can’t have your cake and then eat all the cookies too. It doesn’t work like that, you have to choose.

Do you want me, a girl who will stand by your side through thick and thin, who will protect you and care for you as long as we’re together? A foreshore. A ride or die that will be there for you and give you all of me emotionally and physically.

Or do you want the female dogs that are constantly running around, that some more. The harlots that maybe can do you better than me. But there’s always a possibility that they won’t appease you emotionally. Fornicating around with random, unscrupulous men catching STD’s. Would do you so dirt if they had fertility.

You have to choose. You can’t have your cake and eat all the cookies too. Hurting me constantly because you want that some more instead of sticking to what’s constantly good and putting effort into your foreshore.

Choose