Color Blind

You look outside of the houuse window to view the scenery in the neighborhood and find two officers flanking your farther sitting on the bench in front of the house.Nosily you go outside to get a better status. There he goes. There who goes? Let's get him. Then the sound of the handcuffs on your wrist and slam of a door. Immediadtely avioce on the walkie talkie thunders, " We have captured the African-American teen who caused domestic violence on Barbarosa Drive."

Everyone heardit. We were on Joaquin Road five blocks away.

You starung out of the back driver-side window, seeing hand gestures from the officers trying to calm your father's rage. You are to make out the words that are being exchanged between the two parties as if you are waiting for the final verdict frim the jury. Then the officers open up the doorand with a guilt-ridden voices ask you to get out of the car. They release the sturdy grip of the handcuffs from your wrist before they get in the car and drive off with no more words to say. You are left there with a puzzled look upon your face.