The Crafty Red Cow

-.Once upon a time, there was crafty red cow who had dreams to start her own business. She was friends with a lemur, a tiger, and a donkey   One day a passer by asked to buy some ice cream. The cow had an idea. She would start her own ice cream company.-  The cow asked her friends, "who will help me pump the milk?""Not I," yelled the lazy lemur"Not I," roared the tired tiger"Not I," said the drowsy donkey-  "Then I will," said the cow. So the crafty red cow pumped the milk all by herself.-  When the milk had been pumped, the crafty red cow asked her friends, "who will help me gather the other necessary ingredients?" "Not I," yelled the lazy lemur"Not I," roared the tired tiger"Not I," said the drowsy donkey-  "Then I will," said the cow. So the crafty red cow gathered the cream, sugar, and skim milk powder all by herself.-  When all the ingredients were mixed, the crafty red cow asked her friends, "who will help me take the mix to factory to produce the ice cream?""Not I," yelled the lazy lemur"Not I," roared the tired tiger"Not I," said the drowsy donkey-  "Then I will" said the cow. So the crafty red cow took the mix to the factory all by herself, produced the ice cream, and carried the heavy product back to the farm.-  The tired cow asked her friends "who will help me sell the ice cream?" "Not I," yelled the lazy lemur"Not I," roared the tired tiger"Not I," said the drowsy donkey-  "Then I will," said the cow. So the crafty red cow sold the ice cream all by herself.-  When the ice cream was sold, the tired cow subtracted her expenses from her revenue and asked her friends, "Who will help me spend the profit money?"-  "I will," yelled the lazy lemur"I will," roared the tired tiger"I will," said the drowsy donkey-  "No!" Said the cow. "I will." And the crafty red cow spent the money all by herself.