Cyberbullying

I personally don't believe that I've been bullied through cyberbullying, physically, or verbally. I'm one to laugh along and joke around also . It is disastrous for those who's self esteem is very low. Possibly below the radar, I should say. Cyberbullying has a enormous effect on people. I would know because I would see it on television and I would hear around our neighborhood. "She just called me out my name, so I responded and said I'm going to come to her house and beat her up." These types of verbal saying can terrify people causing them to run away and attempt and contemplate on committing suicide. Cyberbullying allowed bully's to contact they're prey in another way, through the Internet. Only when a child thought it was over, possibly your child, they are being tormented for as long as there can bare. They would start acting differently and won't even bother to touch things that involve social media. Bullying ruins people's lives until they decided to end it. There should be a stand, a protest, a campaign created to deleted cyberbullying. I for one will join along . Cyberbullying hurt people I knew from middle school, I was there for them and now they're laughing at the fact that they even cared for such bully's. Threats, embarrassments, and harassment can be made, but it doesn't last forever, it can be changed. There will be more peace with both the child and their parents. There will be no suicide, no marks, no cuts, no bruises, no mood changing, no scarce, no fidgeting, no fighting, no jail time, no crying and no cyberbullying.

Deirdra_M

.