Dark Forest Purgatory

A place that represents me is called “Dark Forest Purgatory”. Ever since I became a teenager I started to love the rain and fog, especially when it is dark out. If you would ask anyone else their favorite weather it would be the typical sunny warm day of the spring season. Well not me. My likes and preferences are very different from others. When it rains on a dark and foggy night I would always try to add in some time to enjoy it on my porch or take a walk in it until it’s time for me to head inside of the house. This little world appears inside of my head a lot when I need a few minutes mindfulness. The site of dying trees and leaves on a slightly dark and rainy day. All I can hear is the rain dropping onto the ground and the constant piano play of Nickelback’s “If Everyone Cared”. There is no pain, hate, hunger, boredom, death, and nor is there depression. But relaxation, Mother Nature’s tears of joy, and love. Its path leads you to nowhere but another dark path towards something peaceful.  I’m not an emo type of person, just very unique. In my head, I wish and choose to see the world very differently. It makes me feel better, it makes me wish that I could just create my own Purgatory, grab my girlfriend by the hand and just somehow travel my way to my dreamland and stay there for eternity. But, it sadly does not work that way.

Enarchydude

If something ever came after reality, it would probably be either a heaven or a hell. Or, nothing at all. But, if I could choose a place to end up after death, this would certainly be it.