dear lord speak to me(please)

Up late nite searching for awnsers ,Tring to get it right under certian circumstances.Looking for that light at the end of the tunnel ,With so much on my mind I gotta wonder.You know my pain?Was i put on this planet to finnish a mission or am I stranded in this poor condition for no reason. feinding to find the truth I look into my self close my eyes to see lies hidden by wealth.Its like a poem that makes perfect since but still cant be felt so i fight with my pen to describe these thought as I walk trew the wind with a pure heart.Born in sin but I knew it from the start its hard to win.When you dont know the rules.Simply wishing I was in sombodie elses shoes.Paying the dues living the life thatwe chose.A life of crime invested in a life of time behind bars.so now we walk around with reAL THUGZ ON BOULAVARDEZ.Tatooed  and scraed up ged up up from my feet up all my soldiers keep your head up. uggh uggh