Dear Samuel i mean father

Saginaw
1130 Genei Court, #107

Dear Samuel , I mean father Thankyou.. I'm writing you this letter becuz, see i could of started off rude but what would that change about our relationship which is already fooled . Nothing right? But to be honest Deep inside I want to say i miss you pops but I'm not sure if you feel the same as i? Ha. I'm married now, What's been going on? It's been forever since I i mean.. US talked. Pause. But because since i cant no longer hold in my frustration on what's been going on in my mind... I guess since distance is what you seem to like ill let my spoken word help me clarified !
Hypothetically lets say from the thoughts of my mines what if khyrin was me and i was you verily verily I tell you the truth im glad from the grace of god im not felt with bitterness or resentment to the fact that you Dear Samuel i mean father, don't have or atleast seem like you want to try to build a relationship with me nor my 3 sisters, ha its funny because i still haven't seen honesty No calls, No text messages, or even a letter now thats a true definition of disloyalty. No disrespect but pop i guess wherever you lay your head it's where you call your home so Dear Samuel I mean father khyrins only one yrs old should not i have to double think on wanting to show you courtesy realizing even if khyrin is the only son out the bunch like me 3 it would be selfish of me to not put myself in my children or sibling shoes becuz that's sure not what i want for my children to go thur because Dear Samuel I mean father did you not know 57.6% of black children, 31.2% of Hispanic children, and 20.7% of white children are living absent without their biological fathers. Why couldnt you be different and make a change for me its no option Well Dear
Samuel i mean father i guess thats the type seed you want me to plant to your grandchildren to be absent and Even though now they are partially capable of understanding whats right and what's wrong that doesnt mean their emotions and feelings or as well the fact that their are possiblities of a affection thats around from your decisions Arent affecting them and your children. No excuses to the fact that we were to young to understand the concept of us needing a dad or should I say so to speak a father figure to teach me how to be a man somehow God already knew that i would be different. In all thats within me I still have faith that there is still abundantly of room for a later you will because of the forgiveness Jesus has given me I'm welling to given to you. So Dear Samuel I mean father I have a 1 yr old son now and a 2yr old daughter how would it feel if isaid to them when your daddy was growing up his Papa was a rolling stone
Wherever he laid his head that was his home and all he left us was alone. Theyll probably be confuse and think your a pupple to be roll you get rolling stone. but I bet It hurts doesn't it. I can't blame you for what you don't know, how to be a father Because you didn't have a father but being a parent shouldn't be a option. It hurts me enough to see I still haven't met my other sibling honesty. And it's sad know she has a deadbeat father. And I suppose marriage and graduation from your children isn't a father priority cici really needed you to be a father im proud of you ciara and marris she wasnt even brother but that don't mean we don't accept you as a father, just do better we know you got it . I'm thanking you even though your decisions affected us mentally but it didn't destroy our thinking on what's more important to us and that's our family, so this only leads me to a prayer Dear father God bless be your name i know we all aren't perfect and we all make mistake but I believe there is still room for my father to be a father I'm not sure if his guilt of not being here is burning within him but we're not mad or upset at him but as a man of God as your son I only ask that you help him return home to his family because we need him Jesus Christ name Amen.