DESTINED TO BE!

It took time for me to look in the eyes of those who didn't see me,The ones who prayed upon my downfall nicely

I carry myself in a way where i could be okay,but not yet satisfied,why is that?

I'm in a society where i aim to please the ones who please me physically,even though i know the love is fake, i force myself to think its real mentally

Cry for what, when i know THIS pain is on me...GREAT i will be, success i will see, because i know the perfect life is DESTINED for me!!

Yet i seem to be different,the way i talk,my actions determined the way i walk, my style did not seem pure,it seems as though i was lost.

I had a reputation to pertain, even though i did not want the fame

My peers stuck by me,the reason i don't know why,i figured it was because of me,not where i lye,

One day i caught the spirits that surrounded me,i saw the hate that i dodged to see,and felt the strength that was within me

Love who,love me,i threw away the person i portrayed to be,just so that i could sleep at night comfortably

As the days go by, more and more i feel alive..my life is now MINE, and what i am DESTINED to be well.....I will walk this fine line!!!

QueenHannah