dr, j and micheal jorden was the best

dr j and micheal jorden was the best basketball players to ever play the game of basketball, they were great ball players and they will rise to the top. they are best of the list they was the best basketball playersv to ever play the game, both of them have game. micheal jordan and dr j was the best to play the game and had all the moves you ever seen, those moves was mean, their moves produce lots of green. their moves was moves to be seen. dr j and micheal jordan was two great players in the league of ball they would make the flying call. i would love to see these two play the b ball game again. they could nreally put on a show. it was nothing like watching dr j and micheal jordan play b-ball. when you say he got game these two had game, they nhad no shame, they will dunk the ball and would make a call. we wold love to see these two play the game because both had game. we will do any thing to see these two play the game. basketball will never end with those two b-ball game they should be in the hall of fame. micheal jordan and dr j was the best.