Education is Success

Wed, 04/09/2014 - 10:54 -- Nana

Most people think I am a threat to their lifes but others say, yes! you are my key to success. Who is

true? I am the stars in the sky, if you reach for me, i will take you to the highest mountain and make

you a fountain of glorious mountain. I am hard to reach but a key to life success and self-actualization 

when you get one of my stars. It will stay with you as long as I am in the sky. The many stars you get,

the more happiness and successes in your life. Never look down on me like the ant because even the

ant  has its own success story to tell and not me, the key to progress in all success. Encourage you  

and reach for me with graet determination, focus, aim, and overcome me because, I am challengeable

but nothing you cant conquer. This is me, the key to the success gate, just be happy with me and it will 

easiest way to overcome me ad take one of my stars and even I would be happy and dance to your 

progress. I am not greedy neither am I selfish. I give you all equall opportunities but some of you make

them slip from you like cross country. I always tell you to catch my opportunitiesthrough your teachers 

but some of you dont listen good but to the great listeners, to the success, most success, is what you 

are. Those who have ears, let them hear. This time,I am not a coward, I am telling you myself.