Everyone Is Differentt

The world would be a better place if  we could just accept each other for who we  are…

Everyone Is Different

Everyone is differen Differentt, everyone is different, from height to weight, and everyone is different.

And if you have trouble accepting someone for whom they are, then you are wrong.

Everyone is different, everyone is different. From skin to hair color everyone is different.

The Bully refuses to accept me for who I am because the bully is like a coward.

Don’t let someone boss you around because you are different for if they do, they are wrong. 

Everyone is different, everyone is different from shirt to shoe size, and everyone is different.

And if you have trouble accepting someone for whom they are, then you are the true bully.

Everyone is different, everyone is different, from race to gender, and everyone is different.

No one has the right to bully for everyone in this world has one thing about them that isn’t great.

If you are the person who thinks that you are bigger and better than anyone else, then you a wrong for I am who I am.

Poetry Slam: