Frivolous truth

94510

The Black Plague is how we're portrayed. Our bright minds that are laid beneath the shade. If we had any clue of our past our paths would be paved. From a false can the truth be made? Can a tyrant stop a giants defiant blade? They stripped our culture and made us pride their hate. That made us great, they made us slaves. so never will an "American Dream" equate. Are you at peace with a king and queen being defaced? Products of their environment: They make us hate "black" but love green. We grew use to nightmares, to the point we don't trust dreams. Instead we seek needs for plush things. You see black on black crimes. Hear whites tell white lies. They subject us cause they fear the day that we might fly. With my might I, will be the first to take flight into night sky's. If only the deaf could hear my cries. Things will change if we don't let them arrange our life's.

Maybachjayjack

I feel like a lot of African Americans males and females are portrayed to be evil and corrupt. To the point where we start to believe that that's all we are and will amount to.