This Girl

She was born a poet and didn't know it,A girl with a story insides her soul a girl who takes thought and put it on paper, adding some dips and rifts and curves, sprinkling some of her heart into this poetic pot, mixing in metaphors and some simile's twisting the words and the way she said them, so when she spoke it was like a symphony, with some jazz playing and a little rock , hip hop and R and B , it was sweet music to yah ears that you would feel inside your soul. Sometimes it would make you smile and feel good. You knew exactly where her heart was when she shared this gift , this girl wont brag , her past was kinda sad , but she may not know how sing and she may not know how to dance , but when she gets a pen and a piece of paper you can't stop her, this is the only way she knows how to express herself. Able to speck fluent at 18 months, learned she had a gift and a voice at 13 , inspired by Langston Hughes and Maya Angelou this girl loves words and lives to write. Often criticized for the way she speck kids get age didn't understand the freedom in words and what it means to have a large vocabulary, but this girl finds peace knowing that her words can make a difference, speaking and writing is what she loves to do, it makes her smile knowing it entertains you. The way the words dance around her tongue , back flips off her lips, sings through her voice , swimming into your ears. Wow this girl is amazing and has a god given gift, I was born a poet and I think know you know it.