He Was Their

Obey The Cross That Jesus Suffered Although It Will Cost All You Claim As Yours !
Each of us must learn to take a part in the dance be part of Christ's vine by his design
Although it will cost all you claim as yours the sacrifice is small beside the treasure
Eternity is a very long time so with words I create in a song for you to get along
Heros are all golden when hearts are unfolding to the message of grace upon your Peyton place
there can be no other way no other escape from the ways of faith explore a bit further

Sadness must be erased when you look at the full blown glory of Christ's face set a date
Remember to pray and say out his name each and everyday do not be afraid he is their
every idol word that was said out of context he is fully aware when he comes with a blaze of glory...
Sharpen your eyes bend your bows make some glorious noise to unfold the mystery
God is sovereign he is a perfect gentleman doesn't force his way on any man you understand

Bit by bit one footsetep at a time a sure fire way to climb til at last you reach the gate heaven's door...
let his glory fill you up in the peace that passes all understanding its in his well giving
I stand forgiven as a sinner don't ever call me late for dinner wait it gets much better
take my hand precious Lord lead me on let me stand I am weak, worn & torn
through each storm through the night let me breathe give me sight take my hand precious Lord
lead me onto each new valley built in the continual brevity of its cosmic mystery

Jesus you are the lover of my soul with hearts to unfold you are worth more precious then gold
Each day is a gift you get my drift through vast peril mountains I may climb was created by a greater design...
The night is far too spent although the days are long I will evoke in a song to grow fond
Barriers we have to cross with no escape no tragic loss we will shine we are his child
although for the moment I exist as a vapor then I am no more I will press on through each storm
Violation to the innocent without any incident his will stands president from any harm

If you have a voice learn to rejoice with quaint laughter prepared for the great here after
with words to capture he was their in the graden searching in the way of fire with eyes free
Touch his tender hand he alone is what you can depend my faithful longing friend
Gives cadence to a child like faith sought with tender simplicity come and sit next to me
Early I will seek thee down on my knees a reason to breathe Judas betrayed him after the garden...

Christ was their in a whisper torn blemished in the midnight hour searching for one sinner
a pull at the heart would light the inner spark to where I needed to go listen to the wind blow
your very fragrance came onto me through a dream with a tender smile known to see
lovingly your hans sits beside me takes the sacles from my eyes so that I could see
Mary watched as he son was thronged with blood dripping off the side

From the inner silence of the lamb he was there
In welcoming to the world to share
Within the multiple of words the mouth speaks
As a heart beats through the passage of time
To every poem that was ever written
To every burden ever lifted
To rivers crossing where people living
Sometimes loving other moments giving
In storms that were outside brewing
What is the significance of this love
In painted pictures from above
To every soldier in a battle
To every cow amidst the cattle
Not a second glance at any real romance
A field of dreams throughout our head
From both fire and ice will make you think twice
Perhaps another chance at a roll of the dice
When every kingdom comes thy will be done
Shadows in the shining morn if there's a rose it bears a thorn,

He was there in every circumstance
When they tried to throw stones at her
He was there drawing a line with his finger in the sand
It is my hope that some day all will understand
A glance at the past will tell us of our future
Amidst the inner pain & uncertainty
Through shadows in a field of dreams
In moments of solace amidst the pain
A light moved out upon the street outside
A day that wasn't meant to be
Thorn crown was pulled upon his head
Those shouts of intense anger from the mob
There was only one who would help him back on his feet,

A light that brought only a few to greet
Let us not run away & hide
Each one of our sins was placed on that cross
To lose the battle now would end in tragic loss
Father please forgive them for they know not what they do
He said the prayer now the rest is up to you
That cross that broke a sinful world apart
With his blood-soaked crown with spear in side
To show the whole world he had nothing to hide
The summoned cry brought about healing in the sky
Watch the free angelic dove fly!