Help.

Heart beating fast. Thoughts won't stop. The voices can't be silent. The pain is gone. The pain won't stop. I can't do this anymore. I don't know how to breathe. My lungs gave out. My eyes burn red. My lips taste blood. My hands shake. I can't do this anymore. Why won't the sounds stop. Why won't the voices shut up. I can't think straight. My words don't make sense. No one can hear me. I scream as loud as I can. But I don't make a sound. End it now. Take all the hurt away.  Make the memories disappear. Maybe then I can sleep. Everything needs to be perfect. But I will never be perfect. Everything needs to be in place. But I will never have a place. A place to call home.  My home is not here. My home is 6 feet under. That is where I belong. Where no one can tell me I'm wrong. When nothing will matter. HELP. Can anyone hear me? Does anyone care? Help me. I'm screaming in your faces. But you move past me. Like I'm a ghost. Why don't you see me. Am I even alive.  Did the pills work. Did the rope stop my beating heart. Does blood still flow through me. Or can I sleep now. Will the voices become silent. Is it the end? Help.