His-story

84088

Talking as if history started with slavery
look how far they've come
but look how far they could be
still rejected rights given to others
because they do not fit under the white umbrella
in a country controlled by racist pigs
but how far have we really come?
with racism still lurking in the shadows
it is part of what built our society
hundreds of years working so diligently
to push back the hatred
with the civil rights movements
was that enough?
how far have we really come?

Eugene Beausejour

nice...i Love it

Anais

The latter does not excuse the former if you believe in liberty. Slavery did not start the war between the States. The slavery issue was the excuse to continue with the north’s aggression.pay for essays

JohnUnger

It's really beautiful and toughtful poem. I indeed like it but the way you can get best dissertation discount from http://www.assignmentmountain.com/ and it will be superhelpful! 

EthanMellor

Very beautiful and true poem. Vital. assignmentemperor.com reviews will help you understand the grammatical and stylistic errors.

christinamatthews174

I like your story and it's really nice and informative blog post. thanks for sharing. customessayonline.com/custom-essay.php

mollyadaymiln

Very fascinating article, keep up the same spirit and you will succeed. So success awaits you if you cooperate with us. My name is Molly Adaymiln and I'm an analyst in the company engaged in developing and supporting mobile applications. I invite you to visit our site Reviews-Up for cooperation and acquaintance. Thank you for attention.