Hope

A healthy relationship should be one of agape, or selfless love. Trying your hardest to keep a smile on the person's face. Doing anything you can to hear that person laugh just one more time. A healthy relationship should be one that has no holes for trust issues to dig through. It should be wholesome and dense, full of laughter and care. A healthy relationship be as open as a widespread oyster with the love that was entrapped, the pearl within. A healthy relationship is one that many sacrifices were made for. A healthy relationship should be discrete, and not needing of attention. "I cancelled my plans for you" should never be a necessity, but should be expected. A minor sacrifice such as this shouldn't be labeled as an act that is completely selfless and be blown out of proportions as this should be a noramlity. A healthy relationship doesn't have to be one that is picture perfect. A healthy relationship should be one that any person deserves to have regardless of their misgivings. But the one thing that should be a beacon of light in a relationship should Hope. A word that many say on a day to day basis, but never truly feel or understand. Hope should not last for a glimmer of time. Hope should be the outer layer to a healthy relationship. My first and only relationship started with a lovely girl. She finds it hard to open up to me because of past abuse with her other partners. She has her insecurities as does anyone else but I hope that she knows that she's the most beautiful in my eyes, I hope that she'll know that I'll always be there for her. I hope that she understands that I would do anything I can just to hear her laugh and smile. The most beautiful sound is the sparkling laughter that she brings to any conversation. I want her to know that I go through all this trouble as a student, to try to provide a safe environment where she can be herself and open herself up to me because I love her. I truly want to say to her face to face and say I work my hardest and try my best, because I love you. I care for her well-being as any healthy relationship should, but a healthy relationship is one of symbiosis. Each partner of the relationship should always show agape to one another because that is what a healthy relationship should be. Because I love you, I will always be understanding, caring, loving, and hopeful for what we can be. This is why I love you.