How does he do it? Why does he do it?

Fri, 08/11/2017 - 15:31 -- Kirajw

I think I'm depressed, maybe a little stressed

I can tell because I keep feeling the side-effectsI don't understand what happened One minute he's there, then he's already onto the nextHow does he do it?Why does he do it? I'm losing my mind Running out of timeTrying to find the right rhyme I feel like he's there but maybeHe's just scaredOr maybe he's not awareHow does he do it?Why does he do it? He's playing with my heartBeen doing it since the startI've gotten too farAnd I'm starting to fall apartI'm trying to find an exitBut they seem to all be lockedHe's killing me with those eyesI duck my head as soon as he walks byHow does he do it?Why does he do it? I can see him through large crowdsEverywhere I go he's always aroundI've tried so hard and so longIt's like I've been singing the same old songHow does he do it?Why does he do it? It's all the same All some kind of gameBut this time without the piecesIt's kind of a shameAnd right now I quitI'm not with this shitSo just try and get your shit togetherThen come catch me in perfect weatherWhile you stuck and confused without a clueWas it all a feeling? Was it even real?It was all revealing but now it's all sealedHow does he do it?Why does he do it?