How to View, download, and save attachment in gmail account ? (Epassviewer)

Gmail customer support number  When you receive an email with attachments, you’ll see thumbnails of the attachments at the bottom of your message , As the feature rolls out, Gmail users will begin to see new thumbnail previews for files at the bottom of their email messages, including photos and videos, as well as office documents, PDFs, and spreadsheets. Clicking on one of the file previews will then display the item in a full-screen image format, If you could ‘not Download , View , And Save your Attachment you can  contact gmail technical support service, gmail, email ,customers support toll free number here available 24*7.let’s see some example how to Download gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Live mail Attachment file .

1.       Click the thumbnail to view the attachment.

2.       See options like print and share.

3.        Move your mouse over the thumbnail and use the buttons to Download attachment icon Download

4.       Or Save to Drive icon Save to Drive.

Some attachments can be viewed or shared, but not downloaded or saved to Drive. If you’d rather view attachments in a new tab, hold Ctrl or ⌘ while you click the attachment thumbnail.

Attachments won't upload, download, or open: -Make sure that you’re using a supported browser, and that you’re using the most recent version of the browser. Sometimes applications you’ve installed on your computer can prevent Gmail from working correctly. This includes programs like Internet security, anti-virus, or firewall applications. Some common examples of these applications are AVG, Avast!  McAfee and Norton.

If you could ‘not download , view, save, your Attachment and get face any issue related email , for example – Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, and Live Mail you can contact  email customer support number any time any hour. Here expert technician available, Once you can try I hope you satisfied best Engineer gmail customer Support services & online gmail technical support number.

For more information visit my website: - http://www.epassviewer.com/