The Hurtful Love Q&A

Is love supposed to hurt?I thought wondering how long I would have to go on wearing these shirts. Is it normal for your heart to race, when you see your lover's face?I pondered when I heard my phone ring and saw your face. Is it supposed to paralyses you at the sound of their voice?"If you keep ignoring my calls you give me no other choice." Is it strange that I can't even recognize my own voice.I thought swearing I would feel your hands gripping tighter around my neck.  Is it being covered in embarrassing marks.I pondered when I adjusted my shirt collar. Is it constant correspondence."I told you to call or text me later!  Is it thinking of someone more than yourself?"Or were you to busy talking to someone else?" Is it feeling at the mercy of someone else's will?"Do you like making me feel this way?!" Is is yearning to be together?"I coming over. We have to talk about this." Is it pleading for the other to see how much you care?"No! You don't or else you wouldn't make me like this!" Is it a constant want and inability to fill the others needs.I thought a hour after you hung up and I heard a knock at the door.  Is it good intentions shrouded in uncertainty?I pondered grabbing the knob to open the door. Is it debilitating to the soul.I thought curled in a ball whiles you crumbled next to me on the floor. Is it wishing the one you love would feel the way you do."I sorry...I can't help but feel this way." Is it hopelessness."Because I love you".