I Am Pandora

When you look at me, what do you see ? Evil ? Something real ? Maybe even beautiful ? Is it really possible ? Endless abyss Of pure darkness And hatred. Because, you see, There are demons in me: A plethora. I am Pandora. My crate I the gate To all f my fears Sins and tears. Your world in my palms. Like still water, I appear calm.Seemingly Never changing. Don't blink Because now these waters are raging. I have the power to make you cower. You don't realize I can make you agonize, Reflect on your ways, Relive your worst days. I don't need to get physical. I'll let you fall From your self made pedestal. I AM PANDORA. My characteristics (Speaking in logistics) Define your life. S o when you see me, Look into me, Dig deep, And please, Tread  carefully.  

Keana1104

This was a poem that I wrote when I was just in the mood to write. I wrote it as a way to kind of say that you never know what a person is capable of and make an allusion to one of my favorte Greek mythologies. I hope you enjoy :)