I Remember

Fri, 12/27/2013 - 18:20 -- serapia

I remeber when I was about 6 years old. I hit my forehead at the edge of a glass table it started bleeding and it left a scar. I remember my little sister crying and me telling her it will be okay.

I remember my first kiss and realizing it's not as perfect as they make it seem in Disney movies. Maybe I was too young to truly understand the full meaning of it.

I remember when we kept moving from place to place trying to find somewhere to live.

I remember my first permanet friend how we first met and how she was scared of me at first. I didn't want to get close to anyone for the fear of loosing them.

I remember the first time I saw snow. I was in fifth grade how it fell from the sky and I rushed outside with my sisters to make a snowball it was cold and wet.

I remember struggling to keep up with everyone and scared of being judged. I learned that if we worry and care about what people think we will never be happy so we just have to be ourselves.

I remember when I met him. The way he made me feel. How he looked at me. How I still get butterflies in my tummy after all this time I had known him. So Disney was right after all... I remember when he asked me out 1 year and 1/2 ago and how good it fealt to be called his girl. I remember my first date at an arcade wasting over $30 and winning over 600 tickets.

I remember everything I had been through and how strong I have been. Not letting anything get in the way of my dreams and taking away all the negative things in life.

I remember how no matter the struggles in life I still had a smile on my face because after every storm comes a rainbow. I looked at the positive side in life and kept a smile on my face.