I saw the oceans crash

I saw the oceans crash and the sky turn blue and the moon pulling the tides. The shades of pink surrounding the star that brightened my long everlasting night. I saw the shades of blue for so long and  felt content with the forever blue that stayed with me. I moved and moved and just kept moving on without ever seeing the pink. The pink that just flickered above the tiny bug that it sat upon. It flickered so softly and quietly that I didn't even have the chance to experience it; to believe it. Then I saw the star. The star that changed my world and my life to make me believe that I was one person and that the one person has been reborn into something new and fresh. Suddenly in my wave of blue came bright sparkles of pink. Pink that forced its way into my interior and found its way into my heart. I realized that I am not just in a wave of blue; I am in a cotton candy machine that imbraces the mixture of sugar. For I dont just appreciate the broadness of the shoulders of my eave of blue but I appreciate the natural silhouette of the oink and that has changed my judgement and perspective on life and love. Just like the ocean, I crash onto any shore that will have me.