IT’S WHAT WE HAVE WITHIN THAT MATTERS

She had a stepmom and two stepsisters continuously demanding her to clean right, little did they know her future was so bright.She cleaned and cleaned until she heard the doorbell ring, her stepmother opened the door to come upon a note on the ground, unfortunately, the sender was nowhere to be found.

They had been invited to the ball by Prince not so charming, her stepsisters gagged at the thought of his appearance, so unappealing, she unceasingly smiled at the thought of his beautiful personality.The stepsisters soon remembered all his riches so high, she pondered on what counted, his beauty inside, they erased the thought of his face and got ready for the ball, she too got dressed in no time at all.

Once they arrived her stepsisters did everything possible to get his attention, making themselves look dumb, she patiently waited for her time to come, she watched and laughed as her stepsisters ruined the family name, after a couple of minutes he was able to escape.

She found the food table but didn’t get a bunch, he accidentally bumped into her making her spill her lunch, she was furious until she realized who it was, he helped her clean up until they were all done, he made up for it by offering to dance and dust off her shoes, she sighed and said “What do I have to lose?’’

They started dancing, neither of them very good, but they enjoyed each other’s company just as they thought they would. After dancing for few she glanced at the clock, she had ten minutes till midnight, her curfew she forgot.She looked him in the eye and said “ I gotta go,” she began to run off as he shouted “ Oh No!,” her shoe had fallen off but there was no time to turn back, the only thought in his mind was to return it asap.

She exits the Castle noticing she doesn’t have a ride home, she then calls her cousin Trey using her cell phone, he picks up the phone to see what’s wrong, she quickly says ”Come to the Castle, I don’t have long.” He heads her way quick and in a hurry, she waits patiently trying not to worry.Soon after Trey arrives, she has five minutes till they then quickly pull off with so little time to kill. They show up to her home and it’s a minute past, she begins to panic as she runs to her door quickly and fast.

She enters her house and the coast is clear, looks left then right to see if her stepmother is near, she rushes to her room quiet as could be, she then enters it with a sigh of relief. She quickly falls asleep in the blink of an eye, then hears a familiar noise similar to a sigh, she hears this noise again so it must be near, her lights turn on as her stepmother appears, then in less than a second, her eyes fill with fear.

Her stepmother had been sitting there, waiting for her in her room, she must now have the house spotless by tomorrow afternoon. Many hours later she is awakened by eight o’clock, she eats breakfast, does the dishes as she scrubs every spot. Thirty minutes have passed so she scrubs a little faster, she cleans the kitchen spotless than the house soon after.

Meanwhile, he is back at his house creating lost and found flyers for her shoe, he prints about ten to complete his mission by noon. He pulls into her neighborhood “ Humble Point” after an hour or two, then puts up the last flyer three minutes before noon, he staples the flyer to her tree high above, then returns back home to wait for the email, that will reveal his true love.

Her stepsisters arrive at the house to notice the flyer on the tree, they spot it high above but take it down with ease, they see a message at the bottom of the flyer, then begin to read it to receive the information they desire.They read the message from beginning to end, then unlock their front door, to enter their room within.

She has now finished cleaning their room spot less and clean, they then come in to give her a look so mean, they look around their room to find it clutter free, just how they like it, she then notices the flyer then asks where they found it. They raised their voices and said “ Don’t worry about it,” which was cruel no doubt, so she snuck a picture on her way out.

She runs to her room to read the message on the bottom of the page, she reads the information, then sends him an email right away, she explains in detail the night that they had, then clicks the send button praying he’ll be glad, she patiently sits and waits for his reply, while he sits at his computer where he has been all night. He reads her email as his eyes fill with glee, then heads to her house to respond personally.

He rushes right over to ring her doorbell, hoping their conversation goes very well, he knocks on her door as her stepsisters appear, he soon after asks “Is Cinderella here?” They think to themselves “ Why isn’t he here for me?,” As Cinderella approaches curiously. Her heart fills with joy as she sees his face, he begins to ask his question with little time to waste.They look each other in the eyes and it’s love at first sight, he then asks his question “Will you have dinner with me tonight?” She quickly says “Yes, under one condition,” He says in a hurry “I’ll do anything you mention.” She simply says, “I need my shoe back” He pulls it out his bag to return it asap.

“So, eight o’clock,” he asked, she said “Sound like a winner,” as they both rushed off to get ready for dinner. Her stepsisters walked off thinking “He is so rude,” she was just grateful he returned her shoe, they weren’t even thankful that the house wasn’t a mess, she thought “Oh well, time to find the right dress!” After two to three hours she found the perfect outfit and shoes, she put on some jewelry with only her makeup left to do.She sped up the process as she didn’t want to be late, she glanced at the time and had five minutes till eight. Four minutes have passed, so she rushes to the front door, then out of nowhere she hears “Where do you think your going?” She says “To dinner nothing more.” “Whom are you going out with at eight p.m.?"

She opens the door and says “Him” Her stepmother gasps out of shock, but since she’s feeling generous she says,”Be back by ten o’clock.” Cinderella gives her thanks for being so honorable, he is amazed by her appearance, so beautiful. He opens the car door for her, as a gentleman should, she smiles out of thankfulness as a young lady would. They buckle up quickly as they pull off for their date, after ten minutes or so they arrive at “Italy Awaits,” he hurries to find a spot since there are only four more, he parks, turns the car off then opens her car door.

They enter the restaurant to be lead to their seats, the host quickly seats them to wait for their waitress patiently. He decides to start the date off by being completely honest, she says “Go ahead, tell me, I won’t be upset, I promise.” “I’m not rich,” he says, thinking she’d be sad but by the look on her face, she looked surprisingly glad. “I didn’t go on this date with you because of how much money I thought you had in your bank account, I like you for your personality and honesty.” She said as their waitress delivered their main course, they ate it with pleasure then left through the doors.

Three years later they got married and had a son named Ross, they also created their own business named “Discover The Lost” They weren’t rich or royal though that didn’t matter, after a life of hard work they’d live happily ever after.