JESUS TILL THE DAY I DIE

Thu, 03/16/2017 - 07:55 -- Edz

JESUS TILL THE DAY I DIE

I feel like I’ve been riding the wind more than I’ve had my feet on the ground lately. “Edz, can you pray for me! Can I talk to you!” After we pray and talk, she walks a few steps, turns back, looks at me smiles and calls me a saint. And in my gats I want to scream out and tell her am no saint because you don’t know me. And if you did a few years back, you would be the kind of child in the neighborhood that your parents always told, “Stay away from that boy.”  You see am no better than you, a few years back I was the kind of person addicted to sex, pornography, alcoholism, and trust me it did feel good in school being called the coolest kid around but to be honest with you, it never filled the emptiness that I had in my heart but badly wanted to be filled up. And this was caused by the loneliness I had in me at home. Being a last born who lost Mother, Sister and Brother and growing up with a Father that did not give me any single love but hatred, torture, insults and because of this, it turned me into that person and being a child, I always thought to myself, I had no purpose.   

But my perspective and everything around me changed when I met this one person that changed my life. Because even when I thought that I would be happy with the “Cool Friends” I always hang around with at school, they eventually turned against me, but he didn’t. You see while I was still sad and taken up by the Earth’s desires, he came to my rescuer and I didn’t have to clean up myself in order for him to accept me. All I had to do was lay down my burden and all my anger, Pride and let him take the will. Unlike other parents that always warned their Children about me, his father tells me that he so loved me that if I accepted his son as my Friend and followed him, I would never be lonely. So I decided to do that and follow him to this very day.

So who am I? Am a nobody, am just a sinner saved by grace who was once flesh and bones heading to the grave and along the way I had an encounter with grace and yet to this day test the guilt to my yesterday’s failure.

And so I tell you, no situation you face today is permanent and trying to fight the battle on your own is a waste of time cause Jesus died for you too, and he loves me just as much as loves everyone else listening to this. And he can save you just as he saved me and when he did, he gracefully gave me everything that I needed. I didn’t deserve any of it but he just laid his mercy and gave me plenty of it. I was eating the world and still had an empty stomach but the bread of life changed my life. Goodbye world keep your forks and knives cause am full, am satisfied, AM SAVED. And the Holy Spirit lay a fire in my chest that I can’t put out so if you’re put out by the fact that I won’t tap out, you might as well shut up apple and map out and look for the next place to set up and tell the world that Jesus is a Step Up. And if hundreds of thousands continue to look at me, then I want them to see Jesus but not this piece of trash that he swept up held up and saved.

So in every place, on every stage I will shout out one name, I will proclaim one name, I will beg sinners to repent and believe in one name JESUS CHRIST why, cause it’s JESUS JESUS JESUS TILL THE DAY I DIE

OnTheRebound

Hey man! If you've accepted Jesus Christ into your life and you have been stamped with His Holy Spirit, Hell is no longer; the power of sin is no more! If you're a born again saint, what up brotha! I am too. God bless you man; I'm praying for you.