Known to Unkown

America we went from well known to strangers. I use to love to be with you but now our relationship is in danger. America is that you Mr. Red, White, and blue. Mr. I'll always stay true. You're not thinking straight maybe you have the flu because my friend this isn't you. Innocent blood constantly flooding the streets. People getting killed for what I thought was freedom of speech. People getting killed for taking a chance at success trying to reach.. for the stars. Still, after every attempt, we remain behind bars. America you're hurting all of us leaving more than physical scars. We use to look up at you in our time of need now our only plead is that you go back to who you were. I believe the real you is there you're just sick in need of a cure. If I didn't love you I would let these problems go unspoken let the real you sleep forever never awoken. You see I still have hope in you. We all do the return of the real you is way past due America I promise it's way past your curfew you shouldn't have stayed gone this long. Why did you leave in the first place is it something we did wrong? I'm sure whatever it's about we can work it out. We need you now more than ever this isn't just an ordinary drought. The crops are drying out your people are crying out due to famine you left us all feeling abandoned. Come back please because the country I see.. I don't know him.