Let's Make America Great Again

During and after the presidential election we have all heard the president-elect Donald Trump say "Let's make America great again", but isn't America already great? Does it need improvement or need to completely revamped? I think America needs improvements in the raical/immigrant department. America was built from the hands of slave/immigrant labors and for there to still be an issue of race/immigrant is very appauling. This country has come to far to go backwards, we have had so many racial accomplishments that it would be a disgrace to the country to let that all go to waste. We had an amazing African American presisdent, who did everything in his power to make America great again, we have had many diverse ethnicities that have accomplished things thus far that would be impossible to accomplish 40-50 years ago. Even today this country is having racial issues and it is becoming to the point of no return. Innocent African Americans are being killed by police officers, that are to protect and serve fro no reason, Muslim women and men are being terrorized because of their religion, Mexican or of Mexican descent are being deported because they are not wanted in America or they are indocumented. What happened to America being the country that welcomes everyone? Aren't we the land of the free and the home of the brave? Those are the 2 last lines of the star spangled banner, and those are phrases to live by when you are an American.