A Letter to the WORST Teacher Ever

Shut Up and sit the hell down and listen!!!!!

Isn't that what you tell us when you feel like we are not respecting you or we're out of order?

Well now it's my turn to give you a piece of my damn mind, and you're gonna listen.

Now I don't like how you conduct class. I don't get anything out of it at all.

I can never pay attettion because of the fact that you are always on the computer worried about Lady gaga wearing a meat dress to the VMAs or the fact that Beyonce was so dumb enough to name her baby Blue IV. To be honest I don't give a fuck about that.

I don't like how whenever you're about to teach about the Civil War and the 1960s. It has nothing to do with how Will Smith and Jaden are acting in the same  movie. I'm always angry that when I look at my report card I have a fucking "C" and not an "A" all because of the fact that you don't know how to teach your fucking class.

To be real with you homie. You class management is bullshit. And to also be honest. If you were fired by tonight .My ass would be on the floor rolling with laughter because I had a feeling that it would happen sonner or later .

You are the worst teacher to ever have taught. You are bullshit, and your teaching skills are bullshit.

Sincerely You Student

P.S. it's not like you 'd give a damn care anwway