L.I.F.E

60615

Life as we all know it is full of uncertainty and change. So many things can happen and before you know it, life has already passed you by.
It is a symbol of time. It teaches you to appreciate the things that are important rather than the materialistic and luxury things in life. It teaches you to grow and learn from all of your mistakes and from preventing new ones.
Forgiving and forgetting is what can help you better yourself as a person and more importantly, others around you. Hate will never get you no where, but releasing all of your negative energy and turning it to positive energy will allow for internal and external growth.
Excepting who you are as an individual is the best thing life can offer. We as humans go through alot of trial and error in our years of growing. We learn what is right and we know what is wrong. Everyone has a conscience; let it be good or bad. But at the end of the day it is your decision to choose your fate. No one else can choose it for you. It's life. And it is YOU who decides where you will stand and where you want to be.