A little Piece of Wood

Sun, 02/28/2016 - 19:56 -- stevenp

A Little piece of wood   A little piece of wood that will create an chemical reaction holds my life in it's stem when lit. With it I can renew my body, mind and soul. I can hunt for food and feed myself, I can quench my thirst, and  warm my body while calming my spirit.  Without this stem of life, I will lose my strength to fight, my desire to believe and perhaps fade way. A little piece of wood that will spark life into me and reach into my very soul, rearranging my thought and attitude. Will I let this little piece of wood die and fade way? or   Will it match my motivation and push me to survive? There is a little piece of wood in all of us, lite your MATCH and take it with you, I'm bring it with me on my adventure, my desert Island adventure !

stevenp

A little piece of wood that will create an chemical reaction holds my life in it's stem when lit. With it I can renew my body, mind and soul. I can hunt for food and feed myself, I can quench my thirst, and  warm my body while calming my spirit. Without this stem of life, I will lose my strength to fight, my desire to believe and perhaps fade way. A little piece of wood that will spark life into me and reach into my very soul, rearranging my thought and attitude. Will I let this little piece of wood die and fade way? or   Will it match my motivation and push me to survive?There is a little piece of wood in all of us, lite your MATCH and take it with you,I'm bring it with me on my adventure, my desert Island adventure !