Love Regrets

Love Regrets by: Marie Brown Dear Ruthless Soul, Your heart ripped out of your chest for what?  The hopes of finding another me,I don’t think soEyes so calmHips so wideRhythm like high tideBut it wasn’t enough.How could you leave?I gave you everything you needed but I was just tripping huh?My care and selflessness gone down the drainAnd you never felt my pain.Gone with the windLeaving me..It’s a trendEmpty prayer for those who don’t deserve itI bumped my head thinking you were worth itA week went by with no call but an apology……No way you meant thatAll the “I Love You’s” yea, I meant thatMy money, you spent thatMy mind. You broke thatBut selfish is your best trait yet so down to Earth no one would ever know. How could you stoop so low?I SEE RIGHT THROUGH THOSE EYES. That wall you put up I break downBecause I’m your weak spot.You hate me so much yetMy image in your mind never drops,Time has passes you left a big whole nobody can cover up. Been trying to keep you out my head but as many prayers that went upNights spent upI cant shake you. My best option? Cover you up with my self-esteem. I’m finally seeking peace.I care about you, knowing I don’t You say you’ll be fine, we both know you wontDON’T LIE. Like a fraction I’m bringing the reciprocalThat empty pit with no lifeNo love No Happiness. The overwhelming sorrow on them late nights at 3am aren’t for nothing, You reap what you sew and you got some work to doToo bad I have no sympathy for you. YOU SHOT ME THREE TIMES.1 For Love 2 For Trust3 For the NextMade your mark. Oh yes!But greatly for me, someone is stitching up the gapping whole on the left side of my chest.With every stitch is where you failedThe strength of this woman PREVAILED!Lastly I’m sorry, for the pain you will endureAs you watch me grow where you failedLove you again, sorry I can’t take that L.Loving the feeling to embrace my Black Girl Magic Sincerely,A Healing Hearted Girl.