Love...Is Not A Dictatorship

Love...doesn't make your face blister with sorrowed tears;

it should NEVER leave you feeling like you're going through a depravation

of affection...no...that's not love-that's ABUSE!

When there's a no, or lack of, communication,

any indivdual (man, woman, or child) might have  a lowering self-worth

status...any relationship that causes a person to feel these emotions...that's not love.

A significant other in a relationship should never aim to say they "love"

a person, then switch gears and body-shame them for eating any delicacy of your choosing; no tears

should ever be spilled over a bully's awful taunts and teases-no one should ever be able to make YOU lower YOUR self-worth

Because once they force you to feel emotionless, that's when anguish, suicidal tendencies, and attention-depravation

sets in. People in these disheartening predicaments often don't feel bonds, are isolated in over-populated cities, and harldy have communication

with anyone else besides their abusive partner. They think that the way these torments act are some sign of love...it's not though: it's abuse.

No love in ANY way, shape, or form, should ever be in this manner! The world-at this moment-is going through enough abuse

as it is, no...that's no where near what true appretiation is, what true acceptance is, what TRUE love is.

Love...is like trail mix: it has many components, yet everything comes together to perfect a complimentary feast. It's a mix between communicating,

having faith in another human being, and having the upmost respect for that individual; the ONLY tears

that should be flying are the tears of enjoyment and enthusiasm-not of depravation,

fear, and declining citations of self-worth.

If you, or anyone you know, went or are going through a gunky relationship right now; just know that a person's self-worth

was never, is never , and will never be altered by the raging fists of abuse:

physical, mental, emotional, AND financial. Toxic relationships often leave scars of deprevation

in it's wake and resides a disturbing message: that you don't deserve love.

Reading this message, this...this vomit, even my waterworks, my tears

are at play. Everyone deserves love. Every. Single. Person. If you need some support to feel this way, then there's only one way:communicate .

From therapy groups to just chatting away with your friends, one things for sure: there's an unlimited amount of possiblities to communicate...

to express yourself; with all of these verbal outlets at par, I bet that any person will notice a more postive self-image and a boosted self-worth

mindset. No longer will tears

of hate, disgust, relentless anger, and abuse

rain down on any individual's meek shoulders; only sweating pellets of love

are allowed. No longer will he, or she, feel the flourishment of timidness and depravation.

The only depravation

a person, free as a bird, will feel, is the depravation of hate-crusted communication;

but, who will EVER miss that? Because now that individual has something way better: they have L.O.V.E.

They have self-worth.

No more hate. No more abuse.

No more tears.

Only appreciation is tolerated...and only tears

of joy are permitted; any waterworks as a result of any manner of abuse

are strictly banned. Because if those were accepted, then...what would that say about our TRUE self-worth?