Love's Ode

Thu, 07/20/2017 - 03:02 -- MAB92

Oh love oh love of mine how you make my heart sing, so loud that those around can hear it so clearly.
I feel at peace with myself when you are near, everything around me seems so harmonious that it feels as though I have found paradise, and as I stop and think for a moment to figure out how I could of found such a place, I turn around and there you are standing right in front of me with such a kind and warm face.
My love you are so unique and even though you can’t always see it, I am ever so happy and glad to show you how rare of a beauty you truly are my sweet love.
I, however, do not base your beauty on looks, for to do so would be shallow and ignorant of me, but rest assure for I only see an angle not of the flesh, but of the fascinating mind and incredible spirit that you posses oh sweet love of mine, and even as time changes you so, I will always see you and only you.
I can not lie to you my love nor can I yell or harm you, I might be a brute and even rough around the edges, but some how you manage to turn this cold hearted beast into a mellow, clumsy and dopey puppy, ever ready to give affection to the one person it is bound to for life.
Truthfully, I can say, if only to you my Romeo, that I become weak in the knees from just a kiss on the cheek, even the soft words that come from your mouth are enough to make my temperature rise until I am in a complete daze, it is as clear as the nose on my face, of course all you have to look at is my cheeks, and it is because of you, that I can shame even the most reddest and most vibrant rose in all the world.
My love you are indeed one of a kind, from head to toe I can honestly say, god himself must feel a sense of pride knowing that he took his time creating and shaping you little by little.
The very eyes’ that stare at me every morning when I awake show such mystery behind them and yet you give them such a holy shine, that when I look into your eyes it is as though I am staring into a quiet green forest, such a beautiful color that even a jade cannot compare nor can it match your eyes sensitivity.
My favorite part your body that I can say without any shame, is your chest, I know it sounds unusual, but allow me to explain, so that you may understand me my love, your chest allows me to hear your hearts harmonious lullaby, that sings me to sleep every night. 
I know that I have had a tendency to touch your hands while relaxing with you on the floor, but my love please don’t take offense to this, its just my way of showing affection towards you, your hands are so gentle it makes me want to cry, whether I’m sad or lonely or even sick, your strong yet soft and gentle hands make everything go away, the only way I can show that I appreciate what your hands do for me is to touch, kiss and hold them when you feel down.
I never saw a boy cry, let alone a man shed a tear and yet when I saw you cry, it
shattered my heart into tiny pieces and devastated me to the point where I fell to my knees and cried so hard that my eyes turned red, my voice became hoarse and my body began to shake with no means of stopping.
I don’t want to see you unhappy my love, for if I do, I fear that I may lose my sanity from seeing you in so much pain.
I feel as though time itself has completely stopped whenever I look at you, it feels as though me and you are the only ones there, whether we be in a crowded room or in a busy city, I can still see you, even when we are miles apart I can still feel the tug of a single string pull at my heart urging me to follow it only to lead me straight to you in the end.
I love you so my love that it hurts, I can’t stand to leave your side for one second, one minute, one hour, one day, one week, one month, or even one year, for it feels as though I will miss every precious moment with you.
I won’t lie to you sweetheart, we have had our quarrels from time to time and I will set aside my pride to say that I was wrong and not you, that I was the one at fault and that I am sorry if it is hard at some point to tolerate me.
You are my light at the end of a dark tunnel; I had been wandering in complete darkness trying to pull free and drag my feet out of the black cloth to reveal the light behind it, you saved me from despair and locked away my anger and gave me the greatest gift of all, love.
My love you are so kind and so sweet, I feel so lucky that you have chosen me, for I feel that you could have someone who is stunning in appearance and who status is that of a noble, but what reassures me are the sweet things you call me while you hold me so tightly in your arms.
The thing that gets me the most is when you say, “You are so adorable,” at first I was confused to hear such a thing, but the more you said it, the more I began to understand why you would call me,” adorable,” it would fill my day with so much happiness and I adore you for that love.
You my love are my sun, my moon the stars in the sky, the earth that I walk on and the very air that I breathe to keep myself alive.
I can say with a straight face and a warm heart that life would be bleak without you, that I would be lost and possibly gone from this world both body, mind and soul.
I give my heart to you and no one else, to do with as you please, because you will always be the one I love and even when my time has come I feel that I will die a most beautiful death knowing that I still have your love.