A machine of brokenness

You see life passes by day by day; people going through their routine like bees in a hive. Sometimes we need an incident to make us feel alive.

Do you know what it's like to go from one world to the next. Do you know how it feels to fail but do your best. It's like making it through the day trying to seem happy and normal is my quest. When really there are just pieces left in my chest.

Do you know the feeling of fear so bad that you can't even think. The type of fear that makes you run to the trash or the sink. This is the fear of when he comes home from work. Will you survive or will he go berzerk?

So terrified of his reaction to a "B", That you forget how to truly see. Showing up everyday wearing your mask with one task and no questions to ask.

Living life like a machine going day by day so hurt by the world, but with no words to say. A machine now broken, and missing key parts. No longer a piece of art,  just a black canvas missing a heart.

Feeling like it's the end but really the start. Like with money, and an empty shopping cart. The fun part is realizing your strength through the troubles. I apologize if I just bursted your bubble.