The Meaning of a Butterfly

Sun, 08/25/2013 - 17:49 -- clkess

A butterfly dancing through a gentle breeze shows the beauty of nature as it flies with such ease. Gliding from flowers and trees to the sun, it is amazing to see more than just one. Catching them as a child always seemed fun. Migrating south as the summer begins to disappear, butterflies leave for some time, but always return the following year. Starting off as a caterpillar then living in a cocoon, the small fuzzy bug will become a butterfly soon. Lots of time must pass by before they're finally free and learn to fly all throughout the infinite sky. Such joy they bring to anyone's day, sighting this creature can bring one out of dismay. Once out of the cocoon they are free at last, being a fuzzy little bug is a thing of the past. Moving on to far greater things, they carry a deeper meaning than what it seems and create symbolism within your dreams. Flying across the globe from shore to shore, the presence of their bodies means so much more. The beautiful wings of a majestic butterfly, flutter across the open air sky. With a complex design that covers their wing, they fly with a message that they secretly bring during holy matrimony while the ordained minister sings. Some believe it not to be true, butterflies mean that a loved one is with you. Representing someone deceased or long gone, that person has been with you all along. Overwhelmed with emotion you begin to lose control, knowing the butterfly stands for a loved one's dead soul and all this time there was one certain goal. To know that in the end and from the start, your loved ones will always be with you in your heart.