Merk Kampas rem terbaik di indonesia

MK Kashiyama Merek Spare Part Mobil untuk Rem Cakram, Rem Tromol dan Kampas Rem Berkualitas Terbaik di Indonesia, Many aftermarket brake lining option (KW) on the market quite spoil the consumer. KW brake lining option can be viewed as an alternative to saving because they were cheaper. MK Kashiyama Merek Spare Part Mobil untuk Rem Cakram, Rem Tromol dan Kampas Rem Berkualitas Terbaik di Indonesia ?? But do not change. Because the brake lining material perfunctory also affect the quality of braking., ?? said Arif Tri W, Reserch & Development and Product Director, PT Prima Mitra Remindo brake manufacturer brands Brake RPM. To that end, he provides an introduction to the four types of brake lining for your vehicle. Among them four types of semi-metallic brake pads are very durable, has excellent heat transfer, but the rate of wear of the disc a little faster than other types. In addition, there is a type of non-asbestos organic. The advantage is softer, the brake does not sound. But the brake tend to be quickly exhausted. MK Kashiyama Merek Spare Part Mobil untuk Rem Cakram, Rem Tromol dan Kampas Rem Berkualitas Terbaik di Indonesia Furthermore, non-asbestos organic with low metal content. The advantages of better heat transfer, but the sounds are more noisy than non-asbestos brake linings were regular because there is still the metal content. Last type is made of ceramic. This material is the best because the brake lining material waste usually clean and not sound. Braking is also without damaging the rotor. Unfortunately the price offered is more expensive than other materials. MK Kashiyama Merek Spare Part Mobil untuk Rem Cakram, Rem Tromol dan Kampas Rem Berkualitas Terbaik di Indonesia ?? Do not be fooled by the pretty packaging and advertisements are ingenious, although not contained in the packaging material composition, but can be seen from the dark color of the canvas. So better choose packaging brake with a certified label, ?? Arif cap.