Mooncatcher

See with arms wide, there is the moon, with light coming by your side, there is the moon 

Tonight has come with such a clear sky, the stars shine so bright even with the moon in sight  

It is so far, but I can feel it from here, as it seems to soar in the open space beyond the sky 

If I wanted to catch it, well maybe I could take my time until I could also fly that high 

The way is long, and many have told vivid stories of the many attempts and much of it sorrow 

But maybe if I just close my eyes and breathe, we can conquer it this time  

I mean what is a dream but simply a dream, a wish but a wish, and a dream but just a dream 

If you just find the right wind to hold you together, we can fly up all the way 

But if you let go, you still won't see me fall, because so there would be no else to hold me 

When I get there and I look down to see your face, I hope you can still feel it from here 

You will know it was real, because it is hard to rise and lie at the same time 

It is hard to try to cry and beam all the while, and to try and be someone's light 

Just know that you can be my mooncatcher upon this night among so many others 

Because much happens in the night, and to preserve until the sun can seem impossible 

So once again, look up at me again