My Bestie and Me

Sat, 06/29/2013 - 15:22 -- tanella

He’s always by my side when I need him to make me look elegant. He has a turquoise complexion, faux leather skin, a mouth that opens wide enough to store my light days, heavy days, make up cases as well as my wallets in all four of his pockets. He’s so deep that’s what intrigues me the most! His insides are made of satin polyester. His arched shaped body is the reason I first noticed him hanging there on the rack. Holding himself up with those strong thick faux leather turquoise double stitched straps of his, I walked over to introduce myself. He immediately opened up to, me with his medium sized Y.K.K zipper. My pocketbook is my best friend.
He and I are partners in crime when a weekend getaway comes along he’s there to hold my clothing. Even when there is too much pressure and he seems as if he will explode he takes it in just for me! I love my pocketbook. He’s accompanies me to gala’s with his friends the silver bangles, diamond stud earrings, and the silver necklace with a turquoise pendant for added flare. On a grey cloud he is my silver lining. The bright glow he posses just makes my day brighter. Just gazing at him makes me think of a funny memory I had while we were out. A proud moment we shared as he would intertwine his handle into my arm, furthermore, the reason we met. It was my cousin Isha’s 21 first day and I was pressed for time I found some turquoise and tan cheetah print pants ,a white shirt with a mug shot of a girls face that said Dallas police department , a detailed gold flower chain and some 5 inch tan stilettos. As I came down the escalator of H&M there he was hinting for me to come over and I did. The rest has been History.
He always seems to share his innermost thoughts with strangers. People see me with him and know it’s not difficult for me to stand out in a crowd even when he isn’t present. My friends always come to me for a shoulder to lean when their facing hardships. They know like his handles I’m strong and double stitched. Writing poetry is my favorite pastime and peers often come to me for advice like him I am deep. It doesn’t take much to make me happy or upset like the few pockets he contains I am simple. It also shows my intelligence, boldness and bravery due to the bright hue. Many people cannot wear bright colors. That is not me! My uniqueness has no limits, my style is my own. My totem is a pocketbook which means I’m a fashionista with a weight on my shoulders. My objective is to remain fierce no matter the occasion. I am the trendsetter and not the fad follower. All my belongings no matter what form are very valuable and precious to me. Love as far as I go has no boundaries. Not being able to judge a book by its cover its true the color and style of the bag will not tell you I’m blunt. Having one solid color does not show my emotional side nor my indecisiveness. The simple design of him will not explain how complex I can be. The price definitely does not peg me for I am priceless he was 29.95 when I brought him. My age does not define me and most onlookers are barely able to tell how old I am now or in the future. Like wine I get better with time. In my later years he will begin to fade and chip. Some would call me vain for giving him life but he deserves it .How would women, homosexuals and metrosesxual guys carry their belongings.?

tanella

How many tables do you lie on to make yourself feel better?HOW

many popped condems with unfinished business floating through the tunnel of life forming new breath 

has to be suffocated? Is this womb a carpet that can be vaccumed cleaned with no residue that 

footprints ansd nails were here? Were the cries to unbearable that you rid a soul of gaining its temple? 

Loud silence you could only ignore but hear in your sleep; while visualizing the life now made into 

fantasy. When plan A fails due to late withdrawl. Plan B is swalloed with clear motive turned into liquid, 

along with your pride. Why is'nt your first instinct to water and give sunlight to your little flicker while 

basking in the lands of fertility allowing your seed to grow into a beautiful 

being...................................... some would say I'm TO IRRESPONSI

tanella

tanella

EVERY DAY IT FEELS LIKE IM DREAMING. WAITING FOR A PINCH, HARD HIT OR THAT BUCKET OF 

COLD WATER TO WAKE ME. WONDERING AS MY SUBCONCIOUS RACES THROUGH THE SHADOWS OF 

MY INNER DEMONS, FANTASTIC FANTISIES AND STATES OF CONFUSION. THIS ILLUSION 

CONTANTLY HAS ME DIVOULGING IN MY THIRST FOR HARSH REALITIES AND MATTERS OF A COLD 

WORLD. AS I REMAIN IN A SLEEPY STATE , MY UNCONSIENCIOUS MIND RELATES MY INFATUATIONS 

FROM PAST FRUSTRATIONS.............FROM THE TESTTES IN WHICH I WAS FORMED , IT WAS I THAT 

FERTILIZED MY MOTHER'S EGG. IT WAS YOU THAT GAVE AN EXTRA PUSH , A PUSH FROM A SPECIMAN 

I DARE NOT CALL A MAN JUST A Donor. WITHOUT YOUR TESTES I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO 

EJACULATE FROM YOUR shaft. A DICK THAT COULD NOT OWN UP BUT ONLY HARDEN AT THE 

CHANCE TO BE CALLED FATHER. BUT SOFTEN AT THE DUTIES THAT CAME WITH A FORMED SPERM 

SPECIMAN. 6 YEARS IN GAPS, 2YEARS IN GAPS NOW COMPLETELY GONE. I REALIZE THIS DICK WAS 

YOUR PLEASURE 20 YEARS AGO AND MY DISINIGRATED PROBLEM 

NOW.......................................................MAYBE THIS IS WHY I DEAL WITH GUYS WITH THE 

WAY I DO NOW CLOSE BUT NOT QUITE OR IN SMALL PORTIONS. MY DREAMS IT SEEMS THEY 

COMMUNICATE TO ME . HOPING TO AWAKE WITH EVERYBREATH I TAKE, HOPING ITS NOT MY LAST. 

WILL THIS DREAM TURN INTO A NIGHTMERE OR BECOME A FANTASY........MAKE A TURN FOR THE 

GREATER.

tanella

You ask me why I cant love you. When I fall I hit it hurts , my body smacks the pavement. The rush 

exterminates my hearing ,allowing THE BLOOD TO Flow freely from my brain now causing me to enter a 

vegitated state. 

My pupils engorge eyeball width; Im a zombie with an appetite for your love and affection. My WILL 

POWER IS DIMINSHED AND MY WANTS ARE FOR NOTHING MORE THAN TO HAVE YOU AS MY TASTY 

MORSEL. YOUR HEART AND MIND BELONGS TO ME AND NO ONE ELSE. As I DEVOUR THE WAEKNESS 

AND SKILLS FROM YOUR FLESH AND SIP THE SWEET SIN AND YOUR INERMOST THOUGHTS FROM 

YOUR BLOOD. Your bones provide with the vitamin D and extasy I'll ever need. mY FULLNESS IS YOUR 

SAVIOUR AS i RELASE YOUR FROM MY CLUTches. yOUR ARE 

NOW APART OF ME... bUT YOUR NO LONGER WRAPPED IN ME WILL UR SEVERED BODY AND BEATING 

HEART STILL WONDER OR WANT TO COME AFTER ME? You ask me why I cant Love you . love is not 

a word that can just be thrown ..........(readers can finish if you like)

tanella

I am the sun glowing with rays of joyus laughter. My air brings the bitter sweet taste of lemonade. My 

AIR BRINGS THE BITTERSWEER TASTE OF LEMONADE.MYhugs gives the coolness to a lite breeze on a 

perfect sunny day. My afternoon soaks up the wetness and absorbs it in my cloud. My night is dark 

with only the brightness of the moon light shining over my full cloud openining up and letting my love 

come down and spread through the valleys of passion and beyond