My Decree: I am a Man

My Decree

I am a Man

I will honor the qualities of a Knight as chivalry is truly intended to be.  I will not bow down to

any man but only in faith to my God. I will stand true to myself, my honor, my kindness, my

respect.  I will be brave, I will not be afraid to stand for those who cannot stand for themselves.

I will cherish my time with love.  I will not stay in the past.  I will live in the present and look

toward the bright future.  I will respect everyone, all of God's children.  I will forgive past

wrongs, and correct current hurts.  I will not dwell on what or who was lost in the name of love.

I will be a Knight.  I will serve my country as I seem fit.  I will love in the respectful and proper

manner of loving and caring for women as God intended man to.

I swear on my honor, life's blood, and my very soul; and everything I hold dear and close to my

heart.  I will be a man as God intended.  I will put my heart into everything I do.  I will be

crushed.  But I will feel extreme, perfect bliss, and pleasure of true happiness.

I am a Man

ErikBloomgren

#nofilter scholarship slam

I wrote this poem my senior year of highschool.  I do not write many poems and I wanted this one to be heard on this site and just anywhere to help those who are feeling down or just to remeber what humanity can stand for, man or woman, or now a days the gender you wish to be.  Life is life.